Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome to the world!

Welcome to my new niece--Evangelina Grace--born on Sunday to my brother and his wife-Dennis and Hannah! I've seen a couple of small pictures and, of course, she's a doll. I can't wait to meet her, hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks. Ü
Well, I'm back on the "exercise" track. Let's hope I can stay on track permanently. I'm walking in the early morning with our dog Macy and our son, Levi, if he feels up to it. He's in Cross Country so it'll be good for him and definitely me too! I need it, that's for sure!!! Also doing some exercises when I return home. The need for being healthy seems to hit harder when you're older, plus with kids, I know it's important to teach good eating habits. Somehow, chocolate chip cookie dough just doesn't seem to fit into that category. SAD!!---the dough and the cookies--my favorite!!
Looking for ideas for our ladies Spring Fling (women's retreat hosted by our church). Got any great ideas or themes, let me know!
Again, loving the prov. 31 devotionals. They just seem to hit home every day. I've often thought of writing devotionals or a Bible Study--maybe someday. Speaking of which...also looking for a good Study for my ladies. Love Beth Moore but will probably do that in the spring.
Verse for today:
Matthew 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength:
(Love the song out! Been singing it for 3 days Ü)
I'm going to add some photos as soon as I can. My computer is SLOW (dial-up) and it just isn't working out yet.....SOON!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am not sure if this will work. I didn't know you could answer blogs back.
Congrats to Little Dennis and Hannah!!!! Good for you for exercising. I try to walk with the dog either in the morning or in the evening but it doesn't always happen. I need to do more than walk but it's HARD!!!!

love kristi

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have time for blogging with all you do! I have one and can't keep up! I wanted to post a picture of Evangelina but I don't see where to do it. She IS GORGEOUS!!! I think her parents had a little to do with that too! hee hee I love you! Colette