Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday--started out slow and laid back, ended up doing plenty and not quite done yet. Went shopping with the kids today. Found some good bargains--(with some good labels)--for me, don't ever care, for the nearly 13 yr. old, the "Aero" label was great. I only care about the price$$ but it was just right today! God was extra gracious! Ü He also kept us from a car accident; I felt His unending protection...and so did the kids. SHWEW!! It was a heart-stopper for a quick second.
With Sunday in only a few hours, I still have some things to finalize for the day. We have 2 'sickies' tonight; they'll be out of order tomorrow. This week we've focused on the ways that God does for us in every day life. It's great to hear the kids say how they saw God's hand at work in their lives. We try doing this anyway, but there was a devotion in the Proverbs 31 Ministries Daily Devotional that brought it to the forefront of my mind. What a great page that is--Thanks Renae!!!Ü I started keeping a notebook with the verses and reflection/application questions and answers. Anytime I keep record of spiritual application, it really helps keep it in the front of my mind for the day. How's God working in your lives?? I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find that most days the Prov31 is exactly what I need! that is so GOD....I like to write a verse that speaks to me on index cards. I fill them front and back and keep them in my purse, on my stove, bathroom mirror, etc. I have a verse about His strength on the mirror in my bathroom. With my kiddo sometimes I have to be reminded to rely on God!