Friday, February 27, 2009
can't sleep!
Wow! Guess I'm not any good at "catch up". HA....JUNE....LAST BLOG??? wow!!! So here's the short of it....Busy, busy, busy! Currently have 10 people living in our house. Jim's bro and nephew moved here last May and then his mom in November. 5 kids, 4 of which have been sick! Tonight I can't sleep! That RARELY happens....usually my pillow is my friend! ha! My eyes are regularly closed the moment we meet. Don't know what went wrong tonight. It's probably because I have to work in the morning---and I'm talking EARLY morning---5 hrs. from now. So, for now, I'm out. I WILL get some pics on here soon (Stephanie!!!--don't yell at me!!). I'm really re-focusing and catching up on the life that has passed my by lately. If you're lucky...you' won't have to read about those few months!! haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm just glad you're alive! I was beginning to wonder ;) OK, you've changed your background and everything...i'm totally impressed. You go girl! :)
Love the new background~where did you find it?
Post a Comment