I don't know about everywhere else, but I know that we had snow pellets falling still TODAY!! However, as we spent the day driving in the car on Saturday we enjoyed watching a beautiful day...through the windows. Ü The nicest day since....who knows when...and we were travelling. Oh well-can't complain. It was gorgeous!!! Somewhere in the 70's, sunny, warm, dry--absolutely beautiful! It will actually "be" here eventually--how do I know??? Why, it's tax day--that's a sure sign of Spring! Ü
We took a one week vacation over Spring Break (or should I say late Winter Break??) to the Oregon Coast, Tillamook area where, even there, we awoke on a Sunday morning with 3 inches of snow on the ground. Now there's a good day at the beach--haha!! We did have a great time though, and no, it didn't snow all week. It was windy and chilly but not miserable! My parents and brother, sis-in-law, and niece and nephew all met us there for 3 of the days. It was a lot of fun. Not to mention, God gave us the blessing of free accomodations through a church there--you can't beat that!
I got some great silouhette-type pics of the kids in the ocean water; and yes, I said IN the water. They were not shy at all!! They loved it until their feet were so cold they could barely walk and the color was nothing short of bright red! Mommy, however, just stayed nice and comfy in her jeans and sweatshirt walking the beach and picking up aggits. It was great! We always LOVE the oceanside! One of these days, we'll hit a warmer area! Ü
HAPPY SPRING!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment