Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Back! Ü

Here it is a couple months later....and I'm back. I said....we'll see if I keep up with this blogging thing. haha! However life has been busy lately. A trip to mom and dad's, a newly clean and organized office--that took some time! HA!--, a new tuesday morning ladies Bible Study, and the possible start of a new business. All are great though!
The Bible Study--Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World! TERRIFIC! I've read the book before but now the 12 week study has been added and we're doing 2 chapters per week to make it a 6 week study. God is so good and uses me inspite of my shortcomings. The first week I spent crying as I drove to the church saying, "this should not be me in charge, Lord" yet as I was reminded by one of the ladies, it was when I was the weakest, He was the strongest! I love that verse... 2Corinthians 12:9...
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
God definitely proved that to me on that Tuesday morning. His grace was given and His strength was made PERFECT! How truly wonderful HE is!!!
HAVE A BLESSED and GRATEFUL THANKSGIVING DAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say...for years when I describe you to others I always use the Mary and Martha analogy. Saying, she is the one content to soak Jesus up and I am always worried about appearances and cleaning. You ROCK my dear :0)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! write on your blog :0) or send me an Email!!!